Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Fall Boys 2014

You already know that I am a little crazy about taking holiday/ seasonal/ special occasion pictures of my boys.  I love having them and looking back to see how they have grown and changed over the years.  Some of my favorites to take are their fall photos.  We usually take a trip home to the States during the fall so I would take them while there.  But, when you can't go home to fall you have to create fall where you are.  So, here are our fall photos for 2014.  I think they turned out really cute.






This is the green pumpkin we were given in the village.

And here are my boys over the past few years.  My oh my they are growing up fast!

One of my favorites from 2012.  Ben was just 6 months old.  It was his first fall and first trip to the States.

 My sweet little Ben over the years

he is precious to my soul!

my big boy Cruz

He just lights up my life in so many ways!  

There's a saying that goes "Thank Heaven for Little Boys" and believe me I do that every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails